Friday 18 February 2011

Mudlet GUI: 18-Feb-2011

Mudlet doesn't support MXP, but it does allow you to turn text into clickable links.  With a lot from help from Vadi, last night I managed to simulate MXP links.  I actually send the data in a slightly different format for Mudlet, to make it easier to parse, but the results are much the same:

(click image to enlarge)

The underlined text is all clickable, and you can hover over it with the mouse to see what happens when you click.

I'm still having a couple of problems though - the first is the colouring (which is stripped), and the second is the link extending beyond the highlighted text.  If these can be resolved, Mudlet will be able to take full advantage of my mud's MXP features.

On another note, I managed to get the function keys working.

No comments:

Post a Comment