Monday 1 November 2010

MUSHclient GUI: 24-Sep-2010

I'm still not happy with the text in the bottom right corner, partly because I think it looks out of place with the rest of the GUI, and partly because it provides information about your target - which is displayed on the left side.  I've been wondering if perhaps I could display the same information using little icons, displayed above or below the target icon.

The extra space I've freed up on the right means I can now draw borders around the two maps.  I think this looks quite a bit nicer, although the right side now feels rather bare.

One problem is that the maps have a fixed size.  Perhaps they could be resized, but I'm not sure how good they would look if I did that.  But if they have a fixed size, I can't properly align them with the text window - otherwise I could just do that and perhaps add some extra icons underneath.

(click image to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment