Monday 1 November 2010

MUSHclient GUI: 28-Aug-2010

I decided to see what it would look like if I put a pretty border around the text window.  I quite liked it, but it looked strange with the gold lines, so I removed them all.  It makes the interface look darker, and I wasn't sure about it at first, but it's growing on me.

Without the gold borders, the energy bars looked wierd - just black rectangles.  So I've tried putting darker coloured bars behind them rather than just leaving them blank.

I've also been adding more avatars.  It's hard to find free hand-drawn images, but there are quite a few public domain photographs - I'm worried it may look inconsistent to mix the two, but I've decided to give it a go anyway, as I desparately need more images (the building avatar in this screenshot is a photograph).  I also want to investigate using photoshop (or some other tool) to make the photographs appear like drawings.

(click image to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment